Friday, April 30, 2010

Turkey Burger Heaven

Ok, so I made these amazing turkey burgers, but we ate them too fast and I was not able to get pictures. I regret this because they looked good and tasted better.

So I had a pound of ground turkey, threw it in a bowl. Sprinkled some salt-n-peppa, a little oregano and a bunch of rosemary. I crushed two garlic cloves and tossed those in too. Took my wedding ring off then dug in and mixed it all up.

I made three burgers out of a pound, but I probably could have made four. I put them on a skillet, but on the grill might even be better.

I sauteed some red and yellow peppers with spinach and artichokes in a chili pepper infused olive oil. For those of you not fortunate enough to own this amazing olive oil, you can use the plain Jane kind. (and no I did not pay that price for mine, got it on a Woot deal)

When the burgers were ready I put some provolone on top. I piled the veggies, the burger and some thick cut tomatoes on whole wheat buns and then enhaled. It was colorful and easy on the eyes, while definitely drool worthy.

1 comment:

  1. turkey burgers are awesome and the ones you made sound super yummy! good job :-) thanks for sharing the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete