Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 10 of The Shred

I think I may have injured a muscle in my thigh. It really only hurts when I do a low squat or lunge. I have tried to stretch it, but no full relief. Today I suppose I will rest from the Shred. I may do a little elliptical just to get my heart rate up, though.

I have really noticed a change in my body and my strength already. The number on the scale isn't changing much, but I feel good about myself, so I am not real disappointed. This has been about a healthy lifestyle for me and not really for getting a bangin' bod... but that would be nice too. ;)

I am also using www.livestrong.com to track my calories and workouts. It's a great tool because I can use the website or I can use the app on my phone. Super easy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using livestrong, too! And I love it! While it might not be about getting a bangin' bod, I'm sure you're on your way... Lucky hubby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE- Candice just showed me livestrong and Andrew and I are doing it too! Just started yesterday :-D You guys are full of good ideas! Oh, so question, how are you classifying the Jillian workout for the fitness part of Livestrong? I'm having trouble figuring out how many calories to say I'm burning...ideas?

    ReplyDelete