Monday, January 11, 2010

S'more cupcakes, who'd have thunk?





I've been following Bakerella for about 9 months now. When I got engaged, my sister-in-law showed me her cake balls and insisted I use her recipe for wedding cake balls. After two weeks of blood (well red velvet looks like blood when its all over your hands), sweat, and tears I finished about 300+ red velvet cake heart treats.
Anyway, today's blog was about Smore cupcakes and since it was Bora's birthday and she was coming over for dinner I decided to go for it!

The turned out amazing, way gooey and messy and delicious!



Oh and for dinner: salmon stuffed with crab and brie, side of risotto and green beans with tomatoes. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go! A blog, a gourmet dinner, and a yummy dessert?! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just made those s'more cupcakes, too! (And blogged about them, haha!) They were fantastic. Bakerella is a goddess!

    ReplyDelete